Personal Growth Resource (Free to Anthem Medical Plan Participants)
With Emotional Wellbeing Resources, administered by Learn to Live, you can receive support to help you live your happiest, healthiest life. Built on the proven principles of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). They can help you identify thoughts and behavior patterns that affect your emotional wellbeing – and work through them. You’ll learn effective ways to manage stress, depression, anxiety, substance use, and sleep issues.
Emotional Wellbeing Resources provides:
- Access to Live and On-demand Webinars
- Personalized, One on One Coaching
- Mindfulness practices
- And more
To access and enroll in Emotional Wellbeing Resources via web:
- Log in to anthem.com
- Go to My Health Dashboard
- Click the “Programs” button
- Scroll down and then Select “Emotional Wellbeing Resources”
To access and enroll in Emotional Wellbeing Resources via the Sydney Health app:
1. Log in to the Sydney Health Mobile app
2. Go to My Health Dashboard
3. Scroll down to "Featured Programs" and then select "View All"
4. Scroll down and then Select “Emotional Wellbeing Resources”
For more information on Employee Wellbeing Resources provided by Anthem, click here to access the program flyer.