Growth is learning and being challenged to use and expand on your strengths and develop healthy habits.
Growth On Demand Library
The following On Demand recorded webinars are brought to you by ComPsych® GuidanceResources®, your Employee Assistance Program (EAP). If you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed anytime throughout the year, call EAP and Connect to Care: 1-844-266-0707 or visit the EAP page for more information.
These recordings contain tools, resources, and tips for growth. Scroll through the collection below and click to access the recording. Our library is growing, so stop back regularly to see new selections!
Personal Growth (Free)
GuidanceResources® offers various personal growth resources for employees. Click here to access guidance, practical tips, and much more that can help support you. You’ll find information on topics such as:
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Work-life Balance
GuidanceResources® provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues. Click here for direct access to the main page.
Insight Timer (Free)
Insight Timer (available via app or web) is a digital platform that offers resources to help with personal growth, which includes workshops and courses to meet the needs and interests of nearly every individual.
Free premium access for employees. Insight Timer features practices that unite mind and body to focus attention, calm racing thoughts, reduce stress, and improve mental and physical health and wellbeing.
Watch this video to learn more about Insight Timer.
Download the app:
- Download the free Insight Timer app and create an account with your work email address.
- Register your work email using the profile icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Verify your work email and then gain full PREMIUM access to Insight Timer @ Work.
Access via the web:
- Go to www.insighttimer.com
- Click Get Started (top right corner) to create your free account
- Enter your workplace email address and follow the prompts to verify your account.
Watch the Insight Timer App Tutorial
Financial Wellbeing Resources
Financial Wellbeing (Free)
GuidanceResources also offers various financial wellbeing resources for employees. Click here to access guidance, practical tips, and much more that can help support you. You’ll find information on topics such as:
- Getting Out of Debt
- Setting Financial Goals
- Saving Money
- Building Your Credit
- And more
Featured On-Demand Toolkits:
- Financial Wellness Toolkit - Money issues are frequently cited as one of the top causes of stress. Use these tools to improve your financial standing as well as your health and wellbeing as a result.
- Money Matters Toolkit - It’s never a bad time to assess our financial standing and to make the changes necessary to ensure our financial success. These tools and resources can help.
Bank On Norfolk (Free)
Bank On Norfolk is a partnership of participating banks, credit unions and community organizations across Hampton Roads designed to help you take control of your finances. Whether you want to stop living paycheck to paycheck, pay off debt, improve your credit score or build your savings, Bank On Norfolk can get you on the road to financial freedom one step at a time.
Financial Management Classes
Bank On Norfolk includes financial management classes (5-month virtual program), personalized coaching and an incentive matched savings program. Classes cover the following topics:
- Build Assets
- Consumer Protection
- Credit Basics
- Crisis Management
- Financial Assessment
- Financial Goal Establishment
- Grow Savings and Debt Reduction
- Money Management
Bank On Norfolk costs you nothing but your time. Everything is completely free! Click here to learn more and access the Bank On homepage, classes and more.