Featured Wellbeing Campaigns 2023
New Year, Fresh Start is all about stepping into 2023 with the skills you need to make your New Year's Resolutions successful. When thinking about setting goals and making your resolutions count, focus on what you would like to accomplish. Do you want to eat healthier, exercise every day, or finish a project? Explore the content below to learn more.
Once you determine the habit, goal, or resolution you would like to implement, devise a plan to see it through.
New Year's Resolution Resources & Tips
I Resolve to Set Efficient Goals
- This quick questionnaire can help you determine if you are developing a good plan for setting goals.
I Resolve to Eat Better
- The benefits of healthy eating add up over time, bite by bite. Start Simple with MyPlate.
- The 6 Tips for Eating Healthy on a Budget can help with eating healthy and on a budget without sacrificing nutrition.
I Resolve to Exercise More
- Finding time to work out in today’s busy world can be a challenge. With a little planning and the latest exercise information, making time for exercise in your daily schedule may be easier than you think. Remember to always check with your doctor before starting any exercise program. Squeezing Exercise into Your Busy Schedule.
- Physical activity is anything that gets your body moving. Each week adults need 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity and 2 days of muscle strengthening activity. How much physical activity do adults need?
I Resolve to Get My Finances in Order
- A budget provides a plan to spend only the money you have. If you plan it carefully and follow through with it, a budget can protect you from getting into excess debt or encountering other financial problems. Why should I have a budget?
- Looking to save money, here are some helpful tips for keeping more money in your pocket.
I Resolve to Get My House in Order
- Start small and accomplish big things with these tips for eliminating clutter from your home.
- Cleaning and maintaining your home creates comfort and adds value to your investment. This guide to care for your property contains tips on cleaning, decorating, organizing, outdoor maintenance, landscaping, and more.
I Resolve to Focus on Work Issues
- If you feel like you are being pulled in too many directions at once, or if there never seems to be enough time to accomplish everything on your “to-do” list, you may need to assess your work-life balance. Finding a Balance Between Work and Family.
- Developing good work relationships with others involves understanding human nature, being willing to compromise, and looking beyond the surface to understand people and the reasons for their actions. Tips for Getting Along with People on the Job.
Did you miss last month's webinar Letting Go of the Things That Hold You Back webinar? This webinar focuses on what's needed to accomplish "the good life", what to bring along on life's journey, what to leave behind, and what to acquire along the way. Click Here to Access the Recording