- Transparency in Coverage Machine Readable File Information
- NHC Compliance Documentation
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage - HSA 1500
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage - POS 1000
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage - POS 750
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage - PPO 750 OOA
- Employee Dependent Eligibility Requirements and Acceptable Documentation (Qualifying Family Status Change)
- Creditable Coverage Letter
FIND A DOCTOR, VIRTUAL VISITS, $0 COST MEDICATIONS, AND MORE!
- City of Norfolk click here to access your 2023 Benefits & Wellness Toolkit
- NPS click here to access your 2023 Benefits & Wellness Toolkit
- NRHA click here to access your 2023 Benefits & Wellness Toolkit
VISIT WITH YOUR DOCTOR AT YOUR CONVENIENCE:
Did you know you could get care online using a video doctor visit?
KNOW YOUR BENEFITS:
The Explanation of Benefits (EOB) is a statement from Anthem describing what costs it will cover for medical care or products you've received. The amount you owe the doctor/facility is listed under "What you pay". Compare the "What you pay" to the Amount Due on your doctor/facility bill and only pay the doctor/facility what is on the EOB statement. Click here to learn more
If you have questions about benefit plans, medical bills, finding a doctor or facility, or help picking a plan, please contact an Anthem Health Guide: 1-833-988-2030.
- Click here for information on the POS 1000 plan
- Click here for information on the POS 750 plan
- Click here for information on the HSA 1500 plan
- Click here for information on the PPO 750 OOA plan
ANTHEM IN-NETWORK LAB CORP LAB LOCATIONS
LabCorp is the in-network provider to be used for lab services. Find a Lab Near You or Schedule an Appointment Online. Please Note: Sentara Labs and Quest Labs are out of network with Anthem.
JUNE IS SAFE AND HEALTHY SUMMER MONTH
Spending time in the sun can be a lot of fun, but there are some risks to being outside. The following tips, tools and resources can help you ensure a Fun, Safe, and Healthy June!
The following links will take you directly to your employer page of the Featured Wellbeing Campaigns and resources to help: